Dr. Shen's Yin Chiao
Yin Chiao is probably the most popular remedy for Cold and Flu in the world, especially when you factor in the Asian users.
And you know there is just something exotic about Chinese herbs. Those ancient healers knew stuff, all the way back to the Yellow Emperor.
Take 3-4 tablets every 4 hours at the first sign of a cold: fever, slight chills, headaches, thirst, cough, sore throat. Yin Chiao helps disperse "Wind heat". It also clear heat and resolves toxicity.
- Honeysuckle (Lonicera flos) Jin Yin Hua Clears Heat, Cleans Toxins, Expels Externally Contracted Wind Heat
- Forsythia (Forsythia Suspensa Fructus) Lian Qiao Expels Contracted Wind Heat, Clears Heat, Cleans Toxins
- Balloon Flower (Platycodi Grandiflori Radix) Jie Geng Transforms Cold-Phlegm, Circulates Lung Energy, Benefits the Throat, Directs the Action of Other Herbs Upwards
- Peppermint (Menthe Herba) Bo He Disperses Wind Heat, Clears the Head and Eyes and Benefits the Throat
- Edible Burdock (Arctium Lappa) Niu Bang Zi Detoxifies Fire Poison, Disperses Wind Heat and Benefits the Throat
- Crested Grass (Lophatheri Gracilis) Dan Zhu Ye Releases the Exterior, Disperses Wind Heat, Lessens Irritability, Relieves Thirst
- Schizonepeta (Schizonepeta Tenuifolia) Jing Jie Releases Exterior, Expels Wind Cold and Wind Heat
- Fermented Soy Bean (Sojae Praeparatum Semen) Dan Dou Qi Releases the Exterior for both Cold and Hot Exterior Conditions, Alleviates Irritability
- Chinese Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza Uranelsis Radix) Gan Cao Tonifies the Spleen, Benefits the Qi, Detoxifies Fire Poisons, Moderates and Harmonizes Other Herbs